This is the authorised booking person's contact details.
This is the person responsible for the booking. This person must be financially authorised to issue purchase orders on behalf of the
- Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they apply to your use of the internet site www.redpatheducation.com.au. By using the website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions including those revisions referred to in (3).
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Your use of some parts or features of the Site(s) may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly, and those additional terms and conditions:
- will apply to your use of such parts or features of the Site(s) in addition to these terms and conditions; and
- will prevail over the Terms and Conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.
We are a locally owned private training company operating from Alice Springs, offering optimal sized classes at your workplace or our training rooms.We strive to maintain administrative practices and policies in support of the highest educational and professional standards in the delivery of vocational education and training services.
IN CONSIDERATION of the Organiser (Redpath Education) permitting me (Participant) to participate in the training course I agree with it as follows:
Payments and refunds
I understand that payment or receipt of an approved purchase order secures the booking and course materials. My course fees course fees are due and payable prior to the participant commencing training, through credit card on the Redpath Education website, by EFT as detailed on the enrolment form, or receipt by Redpath Education of an approved purchase order.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website contains secure areas located at https://redpatheducation.com.au indicated by a padlock symbol in the browser.
Redpath Education uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for transmitting private information by encrypting the data transferred over the Internet. This protocol is a standard used by many websites when you submit confidential information, such as credit card numbers and other personal data. We will never store your credit card details on our servers.
We also have up to date firewall, antivirus and monitoring apps installed and adhere to the PCI-DSS Standard requirements.
Credit Card details (Number, Name, Expiry Date and CVC) are sent to NAB's payment facilities for authorisation/payment, and the credit card details are never kept/stored on our servers.
Refund and Changes Policy
I understand that a non refundable deposit of $65 applies to my training, however a pro-rata credit may apply to complete my course at a later date. An administrative fee of $25 applies to change requests (ie; to bookings, enrolments, invoices). Refunds for fees in excess of the non refundable deposit are not automatic and I must apply in writing to Redpath Education for consideration. Refunds/transfers will not be applied where my attendance is cancelled within 2 days prior to a course, or where a voucher or special discounted rate has been applied, these are not refundable or transferable. A full refund will apply to cancellation of my course by Redpath Education, or if I can provide evidence of serious hardship. Also see here; ATO information
Enrolment and attendance
I understand that my enrolment is finalised through lodgement of my validated enrolment form, by myself or a third party, and payment of my non refundable deposit. Successful completion of an entry interview or entry assessment, may apply to long course training, before enrolment is approved. Enrolment information not correct?, you can access your personal profile on-line and update your enrolment information by logging into your Participant Dashboard.
I understand certification is only issued, where students have fully demonstrated competence in all training product requirements, ie; delivered to participants who have successfully completed their assessments, actively participated in the course work, completed all enrolment details and supplied verifiable data, and who's account is paid in full. Assessment task(s) MUST be submitted and marked as satisfactory at least two (2) days prior to the practical session, late submissions are not automatically accepted and may incur a change request administrative fee. Also see here; ASQA faq. Your name will be entered on your Certificate as it appears in your USI data, a $30 fee applies for reissue of Certificate.
I understand that to successfully apply knowledge in a practical setting, I MUST complete the required pre course work as specified in the training program, and I may be directed to amend my enrolment if I do not meet my course requirements. Deferral of attendance within 2 days prior to course, fee of $65<.
I understand that Redpath Education reserves the right to ask me to leave the training course immediately and with no refund of fees for these reasons:
- Late by 15 minutes, not attending classes regularly, continually late
- Serious anti-social behaviour (e.g. verbal abuse or rudeness, drunkenness, sexual harassment)
- Bullying, intimidating or threatening behaviour of any sort
- Proof of or admission to an illegal act
- Interference with health and safety equipment or procedures
- Misuse of computers or downloading offensive material
- Any other act that brings the name of Redpath Education into disrepute
- Refusal to obey reasonable requests from a member of Staff
- Causing a nuisance or disruption of class participation
- Disrespecting the opinion of other people
- Not maintaining confidentiality of anything discussed during training
- I understand that Redpath Education maintains confidentiality of my records in accordance with requirements set down in the 1988 Privacy Act and National Privacy Principles and will only use the information for the purpose for which it is provided, or as agreed below.
- I understand that Redpath Education has entered into Agreements with various government departments and agencies which impose obligations on Redpath Education to provide certain statistical information about participants and their courses.
- I understand that in providing my training Redpath Education will become privy to my personal information including that contained in the enrolment form, information to determine RPL/CT or National Recognition and workplace performance relevant to the training.
- I understand that Redpath Education through its website operates a facility to allow nominated employer representatives to access information about me and my progress through courses in which they are stakeholders, including my name, address, phone, email, enrolled courses & units, as well as timetables, attendance to class, training performance and outcomes.
- I consent to Redpath Education releasing my personal information including my name, address, phone, email, enrolled courses & units, as well as timetables, attendance to class, training performance and outcomes to Government Departments and Agencies and employers as part of its business operations.
- I consent to Redpath Education releasing a copy of my learner’s qualification or statement of attainment to another party, such as an employer. Where I omit my emailed address in my enrolment form, or where I indicate in my enrolment form the email address of a third party, such as my employer. Also see here; ASQA faq
- I consent to Redpath Education releasing my personal information including my name, sex, phone, email and date of birth to the USI Registry System, other Government Departments and Agencies and employers as part of its business operations to find or verify my USI. Also see here; Student Qick Guide.
- I understand that Redpath Education will use its best endeavours to ensure those provided with my personal information are aware the information is personal and confidential and will not distribute that information to third parties.
Permission to use photographic or video images
I understand that Redpath Education from enrolment may take photographic or video images of participants in training or training-related activities, and use these images to promote or advertise Redpath Education and it's activities.
The participant further agrees
- I understand that participating in any type of training or course or activity may be DANGEROUS and I voluntarily ACCEPT the risk of damage consequent upon or arising from my entry as a participant, and the use of Redpath Education's facilities.
- I will not sue Redpath Education for any negligence, tort, breach of contractual or any other legal or equitable rights howsoever caused, and this indemnity will extend to and include any damage arising from my competing in any training and from my use of Redpath Education' facilities and I indemnify Redpath Education in respect of the same.
- I will abide by the Rules and Regulations of Redpath Education as to the training and to the use of the Redpath Education facilities and the directions of the officials of Redpath Education including the right to terminate or cancel my training and the use of Redpath Education's facilities at any time and for any reason.
- The personal information I have supplied to Redpath Education regarding my qualifications, experience and any other matter associated with the training is true and correct and I have READ AND UNDERSTOOD all of the clauses of this agreement before accepting the same and before my use of Redpath Education's facilities.
CORPORATE frequently asked questions (FAQ);
This page contains your Corporate Account administrative terms, conditions and frequently asked questions.
The goal of the Corporate Account is to simplify the booking and enrolment process, to save you time, and our time is precious. This document summarises and aims to clarify the role of the employer as well as the Learner toward that goal.
Feedback we receive from Employers drives continuous improvement toward more efficient and fluid process. Below you will find how we have acted on your feedback or from our discussions we've had with you, changes actioned and benefits delivered.
Our FAQ page contains more Frequently Asked Questions.
One of the problem’s we both have, is when bookings are entered and there is no direct email or mobile contact to the enrolled learner, this can cost both of us significant time, and complicates following up with learners. If learners do not receive their enrolment and course information the liability for performance remains with the person or entity who made the booking, this is usually you the business manager/owner. We recommend wherever possible, to ensure the adult learner is aware of their obligations under their learning contract with the Training Organisation, ie; read, understand and action their course email.
Its imperative as a Training Organisation that the learner enters a learning contract. This is achieved by either the learner completing all their details when enrolling on-line and agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale, or, if a third party enrols them on line, when they receive their course email by agreeing to the terms and conditions summarised within. To achieve this, each learner must have nominated their (unique) email.
We deliver training in remote locations so do understand how difficult this can be, not everyone has a unique email or mob coverage, however for nationally accredited training, Redpath Education is required to enter into a valid learning contract with the learner.
On successful completion of the training program, Statements of Attainment, Certificates or other (testamur’s) are emailed to learners, we realise you may have internal system requirements, however we are required to issue to the owner of the testamur, which is the learner, not the employer. If you need to hold copies of testamur’s you must have the learners agreement. An email from each individual learner per the (sample) learner contract below, or just tick the “I approve Redpath Education to send an additional copy of the certificate to an additional email address (eg employer's)” tick box at enrolment.
As well as the course email, our system automatically sends a WELCOME and REMINDER (x3) sms to learners. These include; on enrolment, as well as 10 days, 5 days and 2 days prior to the course. This method of communication is agreed to by the learner at enrolment, and enables us to recover costs they have agreed to, should they either defer or fail to attend, or other action which breaches their learning contract.
If a unique (to each learner) mobile number or email is not included with the learners enrolment data, we transfer the mobile and/or email included in the Billing information, and the problem becomes yours not the learners, so best to provide their personal contact.
AVETMISS (Gov) Data;
We are able to offer reduced costs when ALL LEARNER DATA is entered at enrolment, for our AVETMISS reporting to Government it is imperative the learner has a physical address, as well as a postal address. The Gov AVETMISS data will accept any physical address (not PO or PMB or CMB), if learners have no fixed abode or identifiable address they may nominate your business address.
When you log into your Corporate Account, you are able to enter/change selected data after enrolments are completed. You can also track learner progress pre-course, as well as reporting on outcomes post-course. This Corporate Account remembers your details, automatically applying the Corporate/discounted rate, as well it will pre-fill all the learner data on the ENROLMENT page when you enter the USI and DOB. You can also select your employees as a group, and add them as a group into a future course booking, this doesn't require you to re-enter Booking or Learner data. and is a big time saver.
We are able to offer a discounted tiered rate structure to you, such as a Corporate Rate, because you take on the responsibility of entering all data at enrolment, and we are able to pass on our admin savings to you. Discounted rates don’t apply to public bookings, or other bookings where we are required to manage enrolment or billing data. For us to continue to deliver our services into local and remote areas at a Corporate rate, we have to apply our policies per our terms in the link below.
This can be the most time consuming to find. USI.gov.au states that it is the learners responsibility to provide their enrolment data, and the information contained is protected under the NPP’s. We are REQUIRED to validate the USI data, as well as the AVETMISS data, if any of this data fails we are unable to issue a testamur, which we then notify the learner. It is the learners responsibility to ensure the name they provide at enrolment is exactly as it appears on the form of ID they used when generating their USI;
Common problems, ie;
- Bill is not William.... and
- We use the AU date system not the US date system
- For those of you who may be funded though the NTG, if the enrolment (AVETMISS) data doesn’t indicate Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander learner, then this may effect any funding you have applied for.
Changes to bookings;
If staff make life decisions or otherwise prioritise their time, they need to be aware these life choices are likely to incur a cost, which are summarised in the terms and conditions they have agreed to. The learning programmed time is as stated on the website and course information, those not completing course prerequisites, or not attending the full programmed hours, will be deemed NYC (not yet competent), please ensure all work/personal activities are rescheduled around the training.
Click here to read the payment terms and conditions.
Thanks for your time;
PS Many of our clients have learners sign a simple training agreement with the business when they are offered training, in most cases it says something like;
“I agree to attend the required training on ______________(date) at _______________(time) located at ______________ and understand I; am ☐ am not ☐ being paid during training time. I also agree to reimburse any fees incurred by the business should I fail to attend the training, or fail to meet the performance requirements of the training. I have been informed the cost of my training should I fail to attend or successfully complete is $_______.___. I also agree to the training organisation emailing a copy of my certificate to my employer.
Signed: ______________________________ Date: ________________”