People from all walks of life have undertaken training in our various courses, and while training is about imparting skills and knowledge it should also be enjoyable and yes even fun, because that's how we learn.
Feedback from course participants is vital for us to review our processes to ensure we meet or exceed the requirements of individual participants and industry.
What participants feedback on our training...
- I would definately recommend the Medical Terminology course to others, its a fun learning environment and Bron & Tony are great. Very understanding and helpful...
- Saam was great, very interactive and great teaching, fun activities that helped me understand more. All questions answered great, understood everything that was said. Not the horror I was expecting
- Great presentation and worked realy well for our team, the training was very flexible, inclusive and worked well being delivered into our workplace...
- Tony was a professional trainer. non judgemental, candid and inclusive, everything was explained thoroughly and I actually enjoyed it!
- I would like to say that TACS have really enjoyed working with all of you and we really appreciate the generous time and flexibility your staff have put it with our team. The feedback from the staff is that they very much respect the trainer and are enjoying the training.
- I like doing more study at childcare and more training, learn more about looking after kids...
- The training was fun and I learnered more about saving life...
- I would like to commend Tony on the delivery and facilitation of the First Aid and Extinguisher courses I attended recently in the Remote Community of Kintore. Tony, ensured that each and every participant was offered exemplary customer service and time spent delivering was user friendly and specific for the extra needs during this course. He clearly explained to all participants, then demonstrated the components necessary for competency for the courses, so that all participants were aware of what was required to gain their qualification. I totally enjoyed the way that RPE courses are delivered and the professional dedication that Tony displayed during the time here in Kintore Community. Many thanks, Bronwen
- ... Cliff is one of our Indigenous workers employed at the Irrunytju Community Office and Clinic and he did a great job…for his first attempt at CPR. The trainer of the course made him very comfortable and was able to deliver the course to all students (from RN’s, former Military Medics to first timers) in a professional manner that all could understand and participate to satisfactorily complete the course. Kind Regards, Kathryn
- best first aid training that we have received, very hands on. More actual training rather than theory which was easier to understand (Mutitjulu Aged Care)
- I've done First Aid training for over 20 years in QLD but this is the first time I have learned something new and actually enjoyed the CPR course. Trudi
- Thank you Tony, it was an excellent presentation with real life scenarios. Amber
- Hello Tony, It is great to receive your feedback on my assessment. I never think that I am capable enough to complete these 2 documents. Luckily, I got great supports from Margret. Also, re-submitting this assessment is a good chance for me to learn them again. Again thank you so much for being supportive and responsive. And see you tomorrow. Ngoc Cuong
- "How did you find the Corporate Account".... once I knew what I had to do the sign up was very straight forward. I didn’t have any issues with the details I had to input for our store and think it’s quite self-explanatory. Jenna (United Chemist Alice Springs)