|Location||Course Date||Price||Closing Date||Available||Details||Book|
Everyone at your facility needs an orientation into your workplace. Before a new staff member starts work, they should have the right skills and knowledge to safely perform the duties of their employment. This unaccredited training provides the participant with the knowledge of the facilities requirements.
The course is suitable for corporate and government clients delivered in town or at remote locations, and can be tailored to suit your specific requirements
Training will be delivered face to face, either on site or at the Redpath Education training rooms. The training is delivered in one session of four (4) hours at a time to suit the facility.
Tutors and learning support:
Training is conducted in English and participants should possess functional written and spoken English skills. The course is delivered by local, Industry experts and qualified Tutors, who hold a current Police Clearance, understand the context of practice and embrace the principles of cultural safety in their teaching
Fees are payable though the website or at our office by credit card (Visa/MC), cash or purchase order, and may be tax deductible to eligible students. Should the NT Government and industry bodies make Scholarships available, we will assist you to apply.
A 'No Refunds Policy' applies to all online learning courses once you have been issued with your user name and passwords, whether you have accessed the system or not.
Pre-payment secures your enrolment for this course, and all fees must be paid before a Statement of Attainment is issued.
- Classes on campus or at your workplace, on schedule or after hours
- Class size is limited to a max of 12 participants - unless otherwise arranged
- Remote travel is additional to the course cost, and will be quoted on request
- Sign on paperwork
- Overview of the program
- History & Information of the workplace/facility
- Employee Orientation Handbook
- Policies & Procedures Manual
- Legislation and Standards of Care
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Manual Handling & DVD
- Tea Break
- Chemical management
- Infection Control
- Food Hygiene & Safety
- Dementia (or other specific items)
- Fire Safety & DVD
- Facility familiarisation (Emergency/Fire/First Aid/Offices & Wardens/Evacuation)
- Question and Answer's
- Sign off paperwork
To assist you in making an informed decision on your course, contact our office.
LLN support can be provided to participants, as well as additional face to face time with the trainer/assessor on request.