Fire Safety Awareness
|Location||Course Date||Price||Closing Date||Available||Details||Book|
If the scheduled course dates and times don't meet your needs, or if there are no scheduled courses.
You can contact us now!
Everyone in the workplace needs to know how to handle emergency situations. Before a new staff member starts at work they should have the right skills and knowledge to react safely in an emergency situation. This unaccredited training provides the participant with the knowledge for response to an emergency in the workplace.
Training will be delivered face to face, either on site or at the REDPATH Campus. The training is delivered in one session of (2) hours at a time to suit the Facility, or the majority of the participants.
Alternately participants may choose to undertake the accredited Emergency Control courses for a Nationally recognised outcome. For information on accredited training please contact our office or review our accredited courses.
- PUAWER005B Operate as Part of an Emergency Control Organisation - Wardens coordinate their workplace during an emergency as a member of the Emergency Control Organisation (ECO), and must comply with the requirements contained within the WHS Act, Australian Standard 3745 2010 and the workplace Emergency Plans.
- PUAWER006B Lead An Emergency Control Organisation, - Chief Wardens lead the Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) within their workplace during an emergency, and must comply with the requirements contained within the WHS Act, Australian Standard 3745 2010 and the workplace Emergency Plans..
We also offer a program integrated within one of your 4/12 Emergency Response Exercise's, which would include Chief warden training + Warden training + Occupant Safety training, which could engage the Emergency Planning Committee (EPC) and Emergency Control Organisation (ECO) as well as occupants and Workers of the workplace as detailed in AS3745 2010.
Tutors and learning support:
Training is conducted in English and participants must possess functional written and spoken English skills. The course is delivered by local, qualified Tutors, who hold a current Police Clearance, understand the context of practice and embrace the principles of cultural safety in their teaching.
Fees are payable though the website or at our office by credit card (Visa/MC), cash or purchase order, and may be tax deductible to eligible students. Should the NT Government and industry bodies make Scholarships available, we will assist you to apply.
A 'No Refunds Policy' applies to all online learning courses once you have been issued with your user name and passwords, whether you have accessed the system or not.
Pre-payment secures your enrolment for this course, and all fees must be paid before a Statement of Attainment is issued.
- Classes on campus or at your workplace, on schedule or after hours
- Class size is limited to a max of 10 participants - unless otherwise arranged
- Learning program integrated with the development or review of the FSP is price on application
Remote travel is additional to the course cost, and will be quoted on request
LLN support can be provided to participants, as well as additional face to face time with the trainer/assessor on request.