Show less courses
There don't seem to be any scheduled courses that meet your criteria.
If the scheduled course dates and times don't meet your needs, or if there are no scheduled courses. You can contact us now!
This unaccredited session reviews corporate values, your organization’s purpose, company mission, the work environment, and employee experience. Held in Blackstone over two days with a focus on “getting community workers to work autonomously”.
Session will be delivered face to face, on site. The training is delivered in two sessions of (6) hours at a time.
A 'No Refunds Policy' applies to all online learning courses once you have been issued with your user name and passwords, whether you have accessed the system or not.
Remote travel is additional to the course cost, and will be quoted on request
- Shop Closed
- No power
- No internet (no internet or phone & access to ATM for clients shop money)
- No meals
- Misunderstandings (Clients have “different thinking”)
- Lockdown (violence)
- Compliant kitchen
- Visitors (other states, or communities)
- Extended families
- Understanding paid service delivery
- IT skills
- Employee induction training
- Skills to complete workplace documents & reporting
- Training required under the Standards
- Unclear roles
- Paid / unpaid leave
- Award understanding
- No staff
- Sorry camps
- Expectation of family
- Dementia clients
- Resources limited
- Defrosting meals
- Size of pie warmer
- Purchase order to buy meals from Road House if no food
- Not given a chance to do computer work
- Turn Point training for CCW
- Satellite not working
- Training in office skills
- What if…..
- CCW drivers license
- agenda discussed and agreed on day 1