|Workplace Culture||Tue 28th Jun||Corporate (NGH), Warakurna Womens Cntr||Private||0830-1530||Details|
Show less courses
Company culture, corporate culture, organizational culture, and workplace culture all refer to the same thing – the essence of the company you work for. Company culture is the heart and soul of your organization. It’s the social operating system that influences how people work and how the organization interacts with its employees, customers, and community.
This unaccredited training reviews corporate values, your organization’s purpose, company mission, the work environment, and employee experience. It incorporates the history, story, vision, beliefs, norms, and expectations of your company, and how workplace culture influences interactions between the company, employees, clients, vendors, stakeholders, and the public.
Training will be delivered face to face, either on site or at the Redpath training rooms. The training is delivered in one session of (6) hours at a time to suit the Facility, or the majority of the participants.
Tutors and learning support:
Training is conducted in English and participants should possess functional written and spoken English skills. The course is delivered by local, Industry experts and qualified Tutors, who hold a current Police Clearance, understand the context of practice and embrace the principles of cultural safety in their teaching.
Fees are payable though the website or at our office by credit card (Visa/MC), cash or purchase order, and may be tax deductible to eligible students. Should the Government and industry bodies make Scholarships available, we will assist you to apply.
A 'No Refunds Policy' applies to all online learning courses once you have been issued with your user name and passwords, whether you have accessed the system or not.
Pre-payment secures your enrolment for this course, and all fees must be paid before a Statement of Attainment is issued.
- Classes on campus or at your workplace, on schedule or after hours
- Class size is limited to a max of 10 participants - unless otherwise arranged
- Learning program integrated with a review workplace culture is price on application
Remote travel is additional to the course cost, and will be quoted on request
- Review of corporate values, purpose, mission
- Basic knowledge of employment terms and conditions in the workplace
- Broad understanding of relevant organisation procedures, policies, awards, standards and legislation and how to access them
- Broad implications of relevant legislation
- Meaning of Duty of Care, confidentiality of information and ethical decision-making in relation to specific work role duties and responsibilities
- Purpose of accreditation process and quality improvement practice
- Principles underpinning client-centred care
- Principles of client safety
- Relevance of the work role and functions to maintaining sustainability of the workplace
- Role, function and objectives of the organisation, and relevance to specific work role
- Recognition of cultural diversity, influences and changing cultural practices in Australia and its impact on diverse communities that make up Australian society
- The role and use of language and cultural interpreters
- Behaving consistently in work relationships
- Managing poor work performance
- Remote travel is additional to the course cost, and will be quoted on request.