Work Health Safety
|Location||Course Date||Price||Closing Date||Available||Details||Book|
If the scheduled course dates and times don't meet your needs, or if there are no scheduled courses.
You can contact us now!
Everyone in your business needs to have an awareness of Work Health Safety.Before a new staff member starts work, they should undertake and awareness course that is designed to educate all staff on their responsibilities regarding work health and safety.This unaccredited training provides the participant with the skills and knowledge for basic work health and safety.
Training will be delivered face to face, either at your workplace or at the REDPATH training rooms. The training is delivered in one session of (2) hours at a time to suit the Facility, or the majority of the participants.
Tutors and learning support
Training is conducted in English and participants should possess functional written and spoken English skills. The course is delivered by local, Industry experts and qualified Tutors, who hold a current Working With Children clearance, understand the context of practice and embrace the principles of cultural safety in their teaching.
Work Health Safety training upgrade options
Alternately participants may choose to undertake training in a related nationally accredited unit of competence.For information on accredited training please contact our office or visit our website.
- Workplace Policies & Procedures
- Video - The Induction Series: WHS Video (7 mins)
- Review WHS hazards in your workplace: White board
- Risk assessment - identify the concepts of hazards and risk
- Understanding of responsibilities with hazard identification, risk assessment and management in the workplace
- Be able to contribute to effective prevention to WHS risk in the workplace
- Increased awareness of the WHS legislation and the Duty of Care
- 10 commandments of Workplace Safety
- terms and conditions (PDF)
- course flyer (PDF)
Remote travel is additional to the course cost, and will be quoted on request