Terms and Conditions
- Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they apply to your use of the internet site www.redpatheducation.com.au. By using the website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions including those revisions referred to in (3).
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
- Your use of some parts or features of the Site(s) may be governed by additional terms and conditions. Where this is the case you will be notified accordingly, and those additional terms and conditions:
- will apply to your use of such parts or features of the Site(s) in addition to these terms and conditions; and
- will prevail over the Terms and Conditions to the extent of any inconsistency.
A printable copy can be Downloaded Here (100kb).
We are a locally owned private training company operating from Alice Springs, offering optimal sized classes at your workplace or our training rooms.We strive to maintain administrative practices and policies in support of the highest educational and professional standards in the delivery of vocational education and training services.
IN CONSIDERATION of the Organiser (Redpath Education) permitting me (Participant) to participate in the training course I agree with it as follows:
Payments and refunds
I understand that payment or receipt of an approved purchase order secures the booking and course materials.My course fees course fees are due and payable prior to the participant commencing training, through credit card on the Redpath Education website, by EFT as detailed on the enrolment form, or receipt by Redpath Education of an approved purchase order.Issuance of my certification of completion and/or competence requires me to successfully complete the training program and full payment of my course fees.
I understand that a non refundable deposit of $65 applies to my training, however a pro-rata credit may apply to complete my course at a later date.Refunds for fees in excess of the non refundable deposit are not automatic and I must apply in writing to Redpath Education for consideration.Refunds will not be issued where my attendance is cancelled within 2 days prior to a course.A full refund will apply to cancellation of my course by Redpath Education, or if I can provide evidence of extreme hardship.
Enrolment and attendance
I understand that my enrolment is finalised through lodgement of my enrolment form and payment of my non refundable deposit.Successful completion of an entry interview or entry assessment, may apply to long course training, before enrolment is approved.
Certificates will be delivered to participants who have successfully completed their assessments, actively participated in the course work, and who's account is paid in full.To provide your Transcript of Results and Certificate on successful completion of the training, you must have lodged a valid enrolment form prior to the course.Your name will be entered on your Certificate as provided on your Enrolment Form, a $30 fee applies for reissue of Certificate.
I understand that to successfully apply knowledge in a practical setting, I MUST complete the required pre course work as specified in the training program, and I may be directed to amend my enrolment if I do not meet my course requirements.Deferral of attendance within 2 days prior to course, fee of $25.
I understand that Redpath Education reserves the right to ask me to leave the training course immediately and with no refund of fees for these reasons:
- I understand that Redpath Education maintains confidentiality of my records in accordance with requirements set down in the 1988 Privacy Act and National Privacy Principles and will only use the information for the purpose for which it is provided, or as agreed below.
- I understand that Redpath Education has entered into Agreements with various government departments and agencies which impose obligations on Redpath Education to provide certain statistical information about participants and their courses.
- I understand that in providing my training Redpath Education will become privy to my personal information including that contained in the enrolment form, information to determine RPL/CT or National Recognition and workplace performance relevant to the training.
- I understand that Redpath Education through its website operates a facility to allow nominated employer representatives to access information about me and my progress through courses in which they are stakeholders, including my name, address, phone, email, enrolled courses & units, as well as timetables, attendance to class, training performance and outcomes.
- I consent to Redpath Education releasing my personal information including my name, address, phone, email, enrolled courses & units, as well as timetables, attendance to class, training performance and outcomes to Government Departments and Agencies and employers as part of its business operations.
- I understand that Redpath Education will use its best endeavours to ensure those provided with my personal information are aware the information is personal and confidential and will not distribute that information to third parties.
Permission to use photographic or video images
I understand that Redpath Education from enrolment may take photographic or video images of participants in training or training-related activities, and use these images to promote or advertise Redpath Education and it's activities.
The participant further agrees
- I understand that participating in any type of training or course or activity may be DANGEROUS and I voluntarily ACCEPT the risk of damage consequent upon or arising from my entry as a participant, and the use of Redpath Education's facilities.
- I will not sue Redpath Education for any negligence, tort, breach of contractual or any other legal or equitable rights howsoever caused, and this indemnity will extend to and include any damage arising from my competing in any training and from my use of Redpath Education' facilities and I indemnify Redpath Education in respect of the same.
- I will abide by the Rules and Regulations of Redpath Education as to the training and to the use of the Redpath Education facilities and the directions of the officials of Redpath Education including the right to terminate or cancel my training and the use of Redpath Education's facilities at any time and for any reason.
- The personal information I have supplied to Redpath Education regarding my qualifications, experience and any other matter associated with the training is true and correct and I have READ AND UNDERSTOOD all of the clauses of this agreement before accepting the same and before my use of Redpath Education's facilities.